Company: Blackstone Talent
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Our client in Victoria TX is seeking a Staff Accountant to join
their growing team. This role is with an exceptional client that
has excellent benefits. The Accountant is responsible for duties
such as: Assisting with Month End close, Bank reconciliations,
General Ledger Work, Journal Entries, Accounts Payable, cash flow
analysis. This position is open due to growth.
- Assist in preparing financial reports, general ledger accounts,
journal entries, bank reconciliations, accounts payable,
purchasing, and treasury
- Assist with month end closing reports and the analysis of
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business
transitions are recorded.
- Reconcile entries between bank statements and software
- Reconcile corporate credit card expenses.
- Proceed vendor payments on time via ACH, wires and checks
- Implement, manage, and update the banking platform
- Keep track of all purchase orders, invoices, and payments.
- Collect revenues, verify transaction information, compute
discounts and refunds.
- Identify delinquent accounts and notify customers in case of
- Review cash flow balance to arrange loan payments or loan
- Takes ownership of maintenance of bank accounts, including
setup/closure, cash projections, and compliance. The experience you
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or similar degree
- 1+ years of related work experience in accounting or
- Proficient in Excel formulas and functions
- Interpersonal skills necessary to communicate effectively with
a variety of individuals including both internal and external
- Self-motivated, organized and flexible. This is a great
opportunity to join an outstanding organization. Compensation for
this position will can reach up to $54k + Bonus for the ideal
individual. Do not let this unique opportunity pass by. If you are
interested in learning more about this role, e-mail your resume to
This search is priority to our client and they ready to interview.
Our client is only looking at individuals who live within daily
commuting distance to the Victoria Texas area.
Keywords: Blackstone Talent, Victoria , Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Victoria, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!