Maintenance Reliability Engineer
Company: NES Fircroft
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Maintenance & Reliability EngineerNES Fircroft Contact:Stephanie
Jones,+1 832 454 firstname.lastname@example.orgLOCATION :
Seadrift, TXJOB DIMENSION: The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer is
part of the Maintenance & Reliability Group, supporting plant
operation and reliability improvement efforts, specifically in
project implementation and scope development (working with
SME's).The Job Holder contributes to the support of plant operation
and reliability improvement efforts of the facility. Daily tasks
- Day to day support of M&R preventative and routine
- Assistance in project management strategy development
- Identify critical work analysis'
- Perform critical spare parts reviews
- Provide planner support for PM's for critical equipment
- Interface for engineering field checks
- Perform gap assessments and engineering studiesREQUIRMENTS :
- BS degree in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 5 years
relevant experience in the refining, petrochemical, or chemical
- Previous plant experience is strongly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal leadership skills are critical due to the
requirement for effective communication of complex issues across
the organization, as well as for mentoring and consensus
- The successful candidate must exhibit an understanding of
business drivers, management of change requirements, reliability
processes, and maintenance workflow.
- The individual must have or develop basic proficiency in the
following areas with the ability to develop into a subject matter
expert in particular areas:
- Basic understanding of industry codes and standards (i.e. API,
- Predictive and Preventive Maintenance concepts
- Ability to apply computer software tools (SAP, Microsoft
- Must be an excellent communicator, a strong leader, have solid
interpersonal skills, and be able to interact with all levels in
- Must be a self-starter and have high standards.
- Knowledge and understanding of sound engineering practices and
principles, relating to mechanical equipment.
- Knowledge of rotating equipment design, installation and
maintenance, including hands-on troubleshooting of pumps,
compressors, and extruders.
- Knowledge and understanding of Predictive technologies,
including vibration, thermography, lubrication analysis, and
Keywords: NES Fircroft, Victoria , Maintenance Reliability Engineer, Engineering , Victoria, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!