Mechanic Technician - (Associate - I-II)
Posted on: November 23, 2022
We are looking for the right people - people who want to
innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best
talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop
themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards
and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers
of products and services to the global energy industry.
$2,000 Sign-On Bonus Available
- This is an entry level position for maintenance personnel
desiring a career path as a Mechanic or Electronic/Electrical
- Under direct supervision, gains knowledge of routine preventive
maintenance and basic repairs of a variety of Halliburton
- Thereafter, assists maintenance technicians in performing more
complex repairs prior to be broken out as a stand-alone Technician
- Responsible for ensuring duties are performed in a safe,
efficient, and effective manner.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost
containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- Consequences of errors are easily measured and can be
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- A technical school certificate and relative technical
experience are preferred
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job
requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles
given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or
(3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill
level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including
Mechanic Technician II.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions
are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability,
genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status,
sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age,
veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by
law or regulation.
101 Holt Rd, Victoria, Texas, , United States
Requisition Number: 170758
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Maintenance PSL
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Keywords: Halliburton, Victoria , Mechanic Technician - (Associate - I-II), Engineering , Victoria, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!