Company: Rush Enterprises
Posted on: August 15, 2019
Rush Truck opens the door to the world of opportunity. We have the
largest network of commercial vehicle dealerships across the US
representing truck and bus manufacturers and employ over 2100
Diesel Mechanics. Our franchises include Peterbilt, International,
Hino, Isuzu, Ford, IC Bus and Blue Bird. Whether you desire to be
the best most skilled Diesel Mechanic or aspire to follow a path
that will lead you to Management and Operations our infrastructure
and support will provide a path to suit your goals.Our benefits
plan is designed to ensure that our Diesel Mechanics are set up to
be successful. Our benefits ensure we have a great place to come to
work each day, financial security, career growth. And the best of
the best - our annual Tech Skills Rodeo.Diesel Technician
A Diesel Technician is responsible for providing service to our
customers while maintaining exceptional customer service. This can
include: cleaning, maintenance, visual inspection, and removal of
parts and attachments. Installation with the help of proper
manuals, report writing, disassembly, assembly, parts reuse
evaluation, and reconditioning.
- Provide technical service to diesel vehicles and diesel
- Perform general and detailed repair of all diesel trucks,
diesel engines and diesel components.
- Overhaul gas or diesel engines.
- Install injectors, pistons, liners, cam shafts, cylinder heads,
rod and main bearings, oil pans, clutches, fan hubs, differentials,
fifth wheels, brakes, change or recharge batteries, and replace
transmissions and other parts.
- Read job order, observe and listen to vehicle in operation to
determine malfunction and plan work procedures.
- Examine protective guards, loose bolts, and specified safety
devices on trucks, and make adjustments as needed.
- Lubricate moving parts and drive repaired vehicle to verify
conformance to specifications.
- Tag all warranty parts and returns to warranty clerk.
- Attend training classes with full pay and expenses.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers to
increase overall customer satisfaction.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock
purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for
advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards
excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 5 years' experience as a Class 7 & 8 technician in a dealership
or related truck service facility
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest
network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North
America. Its current truck operations include a network of
locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide
an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy-
and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket
parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories,
tires and a wide array of financial services including the
financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and
leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: Rush Enterprises, Victoria , Diesel Technician, Engineering , Victoria, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!