TX - DIRECTOR OF QUALITY MANAGEMENT - TBD
Company: Insigma Inc
Posted on: January 7, 2022
199094/ TX - DIRECTOR OF QUALITY MANAGEMENT - TBD
Houston, TX 77004
Guaranteed Hours: 36
***COVID VACCINATION OR EXEMPTION IS REQUIRED***
8 -12 week contract assignment for a Director of Quality
Please submit offers as needed
The Director, Quality Management (DQM) is accountable for the
development, management and coordination of the Hospital-Wide
Performance Improvement and Safety Program to include Risk
Management, Infection Control/Employee Health and Staff Education
for the hospital with a patient population experiencing medically
complex conditions, general medical-surgical conditions with
rehabilitation and wound care needs.
The Director, Quality Management (DQM) duties include:
- Management of services delivered by the QM Department (Quality,
PI, Infection Control, EOC Safety, Patient Safety, Regulatory and
Accreditation Surveys) based on the hospital mission, vision and
- Identifying cost effective systems needed to support the
business of the department relative to business trends, resource
availability and change in customer groups and needs.
- Establishes effective working relationships through
collaboration and coordination of programs and processes with
physicians and other hospital employees.
- Identifies and remedies operational problems while continuously
searching for performance improvement of systems and
- Maintains effective communication.
- Develops and recommends policies, procedures and/or programs
and processes to improve or enhance the quality, efficiency and
effectiveness of outcomes.
- The fundamental components of the program include measuring
performance through data collection, assessing current performance
ad improving performance.
- responsible for the coordination of the hospital's
and licensure processes.
- Supervises the Clinical Quality Coordinator, the Data
Analyst(s), Infection Control Employee Health/Worker's Compensation
Nurse, and the Risk Manager/Compliance Officer/Patient Safety
- Perform additional duties as assigned Education and/or
- Minimum of a RN or related healthcare related degree.
- Minimum five (5) years clinical experience in an acute-care
facility, two (2) years management experience.
- Two (2) years in Performance Improvement in acute care
facility. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Current nursing license in good standing for state of
- Current certification in Healthcare Quality preferred.
Keywords: Insigma Inc, Victoria , TX - DIRECTOR OF QUALITY MANAGEMENT - TBD, Executive , Victoria, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!