Treasury Management QC Support Specialist-OKC,Tuls
Company: PROSPERITY BANK
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Job DescriptionOKC, Tulsa, DFW, Victoria POSITION PURPOSE
Responsible for work in the Treasury Management department. This
position will support external and internal Treasury Management
functions. Work will include handling multiple tasks, quality
control and duties relating to setup, monitoring and ongoing
maintaining of Treasury Management products and service including
training and overall support to the Treasury Management team.
Provide assistance to Treasury Management and Remote Deposit
Capture Departments. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Effective and timely performance of assigned functions.
- Duties relating to setup and support of customers using Cash
- Quality control responsibilities for internal onboarding
paperwork and agreements
- Research and knowledge of business entity documentation needed
for customer authority and multiple entity review and
- Preparation and coordination of various cash management duties
- Requires attention to detail with accuracy and timeliness
- Works closely with other Treasury Management staff as well as
internal departments and banking centers
- Preparation and completions of forms, document scanning and
other matters relating to Treasury customer records.
- Interpreting policy and applying to daily tasks.
- Keeping Quality Control policies and procedures current
- Daily interaction with department team members and banking
- Other duties and projects as assigned. 2. Responsible for
establishing and maintaining professional business relations with
internal customers, and vendors.
- Obtains and conveys information as needed. Composes
correspondence as needed.
- Resolves (or refers) questions and requests promptly and
courteously. Quick and accurate follow-up to service and support
request and issues is expected.
- Acts in a courteous and professional manner.
- Maintains confidentiality of customer information. 3.
Responsible for establishing and maintaining effective coordination
and working relations with Bank Associates, Management and Vendors.
- Assists related departments as needed.
- Supports cash management/treasury management customers and
internal support as needed.
- Keeps management informed of area activities, risks, trends and
of any significant problems.
- Attends and participates in meetings as required.
- Completes required reports and related documents. 4.
Responsible for related duties as required or assigned.
- Stays informed of changes in area policies, procedures, and
- Ensures that work area is clean, secure, and well
- Completes special projects and tasks as assigned. SUPERVISORY
RESPONSIBILITIES: This role has no supervisory responsibilities
- Duties and responsibilities are performed in accordance with
established policies, procedures, and legal requirements.
- Customer inquiries are handled in an appropriate manner.
- Documents and customer setups are accurate and timely.
- Records and reports are correctly prepared and submitted in a
- Good working relations with internal departments. Questions are
promptly and courteously resolved. Assistance is provided as
- Management is appropriately informed. QUALIFICATIONS
Education/Certification: High school graduate or equivalent. Some
college preferred. Required Knowledge: General banking knowledge,
cash management knowledge desired.Experience Required: 1-3 years
banking or office experience or equivalent higher education
experience PC computer skills required Use of Microsoft Office
products, specifically Microsoft Word and Excel SkilLs/Abilities:
Accurate and attentive to detail. Well organized. Ability to assist
others in a timely and professional manner Able to use PC,
calculator, phone and all related business equipment. Strong
communication skills. Regular attendance required Experience with
DocuSign and PDF editor preferred PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES AND
REQUIREMENTS OF THIS POSITIONTalking: Especially where one must
frequently convey detailed or important instructions or ideas
accurately, loudly, or quickly.Average Hearing: Able to hear
average or normal conversations and receive ordinary
information.Repetitive Motion: Movements frequently and regularly
required using the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.Average Visual
Abilities: Average, ordinary, visual acuity necessary to prepare or
inspect documents or products, or operate machinery.Physical
Strength: Sedentary work; sitting most of the time. Exerts up to 10
lbs. of force occasionally. (Almost all office jobs.)WORKING
CONDITIONSNone: No hazardous or significantly unpleasant conditions
(such as in a typical office). MENTAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
OF THIS POSITION Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense
understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved instructions and
to deal with problems involving a few variables.Mathematics
Ability: Ability to perform basic math skills, to compute ratios
and percentages.Language Ability: Ability to read a variety of
books, magazines, and instruction manuals. Ability to prepare
memos, reports, etc. using proper punctuation, spelling, and
grammar. Ability to communicate distinctly with appropriate pauses
and emphasis, correct pronunciation (or sign equivalent), and
variation in word order using present, perfect, and future
tenses.Monday - Friday: 8:00AM - 5:00PM40 hours
Keywords: PROSPERITY BANK, Victoria , Treasury Management QC Support Specialist-OKC,Tuls, Executive , Victoria, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!