Company: SNC-Lavalin Group Inc.
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Why join us?
We are hiring! We are looking for a Project Manager to join our
team. This position location is in Victoria, Texas.
The Project Manager provides project management of capital projects
up to $10MM. This position will provide project management support
for capital projects throughout the MTO, VTO and CBO sites.
Authority: The Project Manager is responsible for managing projects
delivering cost and schedule performance.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Employ the company's Project Management Process (PMP) and
comply with OE-054 in the execution of capital projects.
- Lead definition of project, scope development, and front-end
engineering in support of the project objectives.
- Lead multi-discipline project teams, including company and
contract personnel, in resolution of technical and commercial
- Prepare and implement project execution plans and develop cost
effective contracting strategies
Accountable for project cost and schedule controls, project
reporting and obtaining funding for projects.
- Must have excellent communication skills, demonstrated problem
solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to gather information and develop a thorough
understanding of the project, while providing strong leadership
skills to lead a diverse cross-functional team is essential.
- Must display strong personal initiative, planning and problem
solving capacity, and effective interpersonal skills.
- Routinely prepare and present project updates to senior
- Able to simultaneously manage multiple tasks and projects
- Identify, analyze, and manage risk on projects.
- Prepare and implement project execution plans.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Some domestic travel maybe required.
- Process Safety: Support and participate in plant safety
- Principal Accountability to execute projects by implementing
OE-054 and PMP
complete monthly reports.
- Lead project teams.
- Develop project costs and schedules.
- Assist and support other team members in accomplishing team
- Initiate, document, and report project documentation.
What will you contribute?
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or technical field.
- 5 yrs. experience in the engineering industry as a Project
- Relevant years of experience may be considered in lieu of
- Team player with great interpersonal, communication and
presentation skills, self-starter, Motivated, organized, and
- Client focused, highly autonomous, and ability to work under
- Fluency in English language, both spoken and written.
At Kent, you will enjoy competitive compensation, a safe and
healthy work environment, and a full range of benefits:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Competitive salary
- Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
- Group Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Learning and development programs, training, career
You think that a career in our team could match your profile,
submit your application online now!
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse
characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe
that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender,
ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age,
religion or disability, but enriches itself through these
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other
subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to
throughout as "SNC-Lavalin") are committed to protecting your
privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to
know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm
that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Keywords: SNC-Lavalin Group Inc., Victoria , Project Manager, Executive , Victoria, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!