RN Case Manager, Home Health Full Time - Case Management
Company: Humana Inc
Posted on: January 18, 2023
RN Case Manager, Home Health Full TimeDescription
As a Home Health RN Case Manager, you will:
* Provide admission, case management, and follow-up skilled nursing
visits for home health patients.
* Administer on-going care and case management for each patient,
provide necessary follow-up as directed by the Clinical
* Confer with physician in developing the initial plan of treatment
based on physician's orders and initial patient assessment. Provide
hands-on care, management and evaluation of the care plan and
teaching of the patient in accordance with physician orders, under
Clinical Manager's supervision. Revise plan in consultation with
physician based on ongoing assessments and as required by
* Coordinate appropriate care, encompassing various healthcare
personnel (such as Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists,
Home Health Aides and external providers).
* Report patient care/condition/progress to patient's physician and
Clinical Manager on a continuous basis.
* Implement patient care plan in conjunction with patient and
family to assist them in achieving optimal resolution of
* Coordinate/oversee/supervise the work of Home Health Aides,
Certified Home Health Aides and Personal Care Workers and provides
written personal care instructions/care plan that reflect current
plan of care. Monitor the appropriate completion of documentation
by home health aides/personal care workers as part of the
* Discharge patients after consultation with the physician and
Clinical Manager, preparing and completing needed clinical
* Prepare appropriate medical documentation on all patients,
including any case conferences, patient contacts, medication order
changes, re-certifications, progress updates, and care plan
changes. Prepare visit/shift reports, updates/summarizes patient
records, and confers with other health care disciplines in
providing optimum patient care.
* Diploma, Associate, or Bachelor Degree in Nursing
* A minimum of one year of nursing experience preferred
* Strong med surg, ICU, ER, acute care otr Home Health
* Current and unrestricted Registered Nurse licensure
* Current CPR certification
* A valid driver's license, auto insurance, and reliable
transportation are required.
* This role requires full COVID-19 vaccination
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Keywords: Humana Inc, Victoria , RN Case Manager, Home Health Full Time - Case Management, Executive , Victoria, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!