Company: Dairy Queen
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Monday to Friday Work WeekGeneral ManagerThe General Manager
oversees the entire restaurant operations including financial
performance, product production, inventory, personnel, sales,
marketing for the restaurant; and ensures the restaurant is
operated with operational guidelines established by the owner and
- Hire and train employees on all company safety and operational
policies and procedures, evaluate and discipline employees and
provide environment of employee appreciation, encouragement and
- Comply with all written and oral rules of store operations and
procedures and complying with workplace conduct policies.
- Assist in taking and preparing customer orders of food and
drinks with friendly, sanitary and food control procedures. Collect
and put money in cash register and leaving it in for each
- Follow all safety rules and procedures, including all
- Properly staff store per sales volume or as approved by
- Make sure store is opened and ready for business by required
time and remains in full operation until approved closing
- Complete all paperwork and cash deposits before store
operations begin. Correctly prepare daily reports, inventory, bank
deposits and all other administrative paperwork.
- Maintain working knowledge and ability to make all approved DQ
products to established formulas.
- Serve customers in a fast, courteous and friendly manner.
- Communicate with customers and fellow employees about orders,
training and needs of employees.
- Satisfy local and state government health requirements.
- Perform the above function in tight spaces with the physical
functions described on subsequent pages.Qualifications
- High school diploma
- 3 or more years of management experience at a restaurant
- Proven track record managing COGS and labor
- Must work a minimum of 50 hours of scheduled time; two closing
shifts per week, one being a weekend closing shift
- Ability to work flexible hours and days to support business
hours and needsFor physical requirements of the position, please
contact HR for the complete job description.Required
- 16 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Keywords: Dairy Queen, Victoria , General Manager, Executive , Yorktown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!