Registered Nurse - Wound Healing Center Citizens Medical Center - Victoria, TX
Company: Citizens Medical Center
Posted on: January 9, 2022
The Wound Healing Center Registered Nurse will be responsible for
delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment,
planning, implementation and evaluation. He/she will provide all
nursing related services pertinent to Hyperbaric Medicine,
including hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT).
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Performs all basic nursing skills including assessment , planning,
implementation and evaluation.
1. Performs wound care, HBOT and compression therapy. (EF)
2. Performs patient assessments and reassessments. (EF)
3. Completes all documentation associated with aforementioned
4. Maintains continuing education. (EF)
5. Keeps all areas stocked and neat in appearance, participates in
cleaning of equipment. (EF)
Job responsibilities apply to all patient populations including
neonate, pediatric, adult and geriatric.
1. Adheres to organization-wide and other applicable policies and
2. Day-to-day performance complies with the hospital's Service
Excellence Behavioral Expectations.
3. Performs within the prescribed limits of the hospital's Ethics,
Compliance and Confidentiality Program guidelines.
4. Performs within his/her professional Scope of Practice at all
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to
assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any
Required: High School graduate or equivalent. Must be a Registered
Nurse from an accredited college, university or school of
Required: At least one years' experience in Nursing.
Preferred: One years' experience in wound care.
Special Skills and Abilities:
LICENSURE / CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Required: Basic Life Support, Texas Board of Nursing
Preferred: Advanced Cardiac Life Support
Keywords: Citizens Medical Center, Victoria , Registered Nurse - Wound Healing Center Citizens Medical Center - Victoria, TX, Healthcare , Victoria, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!