Company: Community Health Systems
Posted on: May 3, 2022
DeTar Hospital Navarro is offering full time employment to a BC/BE
Hematologist/Oncologist in Victoria, TX.
- Call ratio includes - 1:3 on weekends
- 10 days of ER coverage
- New all-inclusive Cancer Center opening in April 2022
- Experienced Physician preferred, but open to candidates coming
out of training
- No Visa Assistance available
We offer a recruitment package, which may include:
- Commencement Bonus
- Student Loan Assistance
- CME, Medical Licensure, and Relocation expenses
- Marketing expenses and assistance if in private
- Medical Education Stipend for physicians still in training
?Victoria, TX, a regional commercial center known as "the
Crossroads of South Texas" is centrally located between (and within
a two hour drive of) Austin, San Antonio and Houston. A community
of about 84,000, Victoria services a regional population of almost
200,000. See more information below.
DeTar Hospital Navarro, the larger of two sister hospitals totaling
278 licensed beds, is a regional referral center boasting
comprehensive services including a 64-slice CT, DaVinci robotic
equipment, the area's first dedicated Women & Children's Center,
Open Concept MRI and Level III trauma designation.
Remember, Texas is a TORT REFORM state with NO PERSONAL INCOME
Keywords: Community Health Systems, Victoria , Hematology Oncology, Healthcare , Victoria, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!