Company: Community Health Systems
Posted on: May 10, 2022
DeTar Healthcare System is searching for a BC/BE Internal
Medicine Physician to join a hospital owned practice only 2 hours
from Houston, TX!
- New grads -AND- experienced candidates encouraged to
- Hospital employed opportunity
- Office space is adjacent to the hospital
- Outpatient only (Bread and butter Internal Medicine)
- Geriatrics training also accepted
- Practice call shared with 2 other Internists
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus
We offer a recruitment package, which may include:
- Competitive salary- MGMA guidelines at fair market
- Full benefits: life, health, dental and vision
- Possible education stipend also available
- Student Loan Debt Assistance
- CME, Medical Licensure & Relocation
Texas is a TORT REFORM state with NO PERSONAL INCOME TAX
DeTar Hospital Navarro, the larger of two sister hospitals totaling
330 licensed beds, is a regional referral center boasting
comprehensive services including a 64-slice CT, DaVinci robotic
equipment, the area's first dedicated Women & Children's Center,
Open Concept MRI & Level III trauma designation.
DeTar Medical Group makes finding a primary care physician easy.
Our practices include several groups of dedicated providers,
including family practice, internal medicine and pediatric
physicians and is complemented by a team of advanced practice
nurses. Our providers are committed to excellence in every aspect
of our practices, from prevention to diagnosis and treatment. This
level of quality and concern is made possible through out
philosophy of quality, individualized and personal care.
Keywords: Community Health Systems, Victoria , Internal Medicine, Healthcare , Victoria, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!