PRN RN Operating Room Circulator
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Job Summary:The Registered Nurse, operating room, provides
nursing care and service during surgery cases. The RN will be
responsible for positioning the patient, prepping the patient, and
circulating the case.Ideal candidate will be focused on excellent
customer service, have the ability to multi-task, the ability to
show flexibility in assignments, maintain scrupulous infection
control standards, maintain professional competencies and have the
ability to work as part of an interdependent multidisciplinary
team.Position requires weekdays only -- no holidays, weekends, or
call. Some later evenings required. Competitive salary and benefits
for the right candidate.
- Candidates must have graduated from an accredited school of
- Must have a current unrestricted RN license in the state.
- 1+ years of experience working as a Circulator preferred.
- Current American Heart BLS certification.
- ACLS/PALS required within 90 days of employment
- Must be adaptable and willing to train in GI, Pre-Op and PACU
if needed. -Employment practices will not be influenced or affected
by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex
(including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic
information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with
disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue
Keywords: USPI, Victoria , PRN RN Operating Room Circulator, Healthcare , Victoria, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!