Cardiology job in Cuero TX
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Description Specialization:Cardiology Non InvasiveJob Summary:
Methodist Healthcare System is supporting rural hospital
recruitment efforts for a cardiologist to join an employed practice
in Cuero, TX.
- Board certified or board eligible in cardiology
- Texas medical license, or eligible for Texas licensure
- Base salary plus productivity model
- Employed/contracted multi-specialty practice includes 8
physicians and 7 advanced practice providers
- Robust recruitment and benefits package provided
About Cuero Regional Hospital:
- 49 beds (4 ICU, 5 OB, 40 Med/Surg); opened in 1970
- 100 miles from San Antonio; 100 miles from Austin; 28 miles from
Victoria; 150 miles from Houston; 100 miles from Corpus Christi; 55
miles from the Gulf Coast
- ER accounts for 9,500 visits per year ER Expansion opened
- Management agreement with Methodist Healthcare, San Antonio.
Agreement fosters placement of CEO & CFO, supply/capital cost
efficiencies, education/training and a variety of other
- Methodist Healthcare System is the largest provider of health
care in South and Central Texas with 28 facilities, including nine
acute care hospitals serving over 94,000 inpatients and 500,000
Cuero is a city in DeWitt County, Texas and is located just 100
miles southeast of San Antonio, Cuero is a great place to visit if
you love Texas history, the scenic beauty of the Lone Star State,
or if you re looking for an unforgettable weekend getaway. Cuero
was nominated by Budget Travel Magazine in 2010 as one of the
Coolest Small Towns in America, for its fun festivals, outdoor
adventure, and a Texas-size serving of history.
Keywords: HCA, Victoria , Cardiology job in Cuero TX, Healthcare , Cuero, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!