ENT Needed to Join Busy Practice in Texas (Physician #)
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: January 27, 2019
Job ID: 6878Practice Details
- Seeking a ENT
- The facility has two sister hospitals, totaling 308 licensed beds
- This opportunity is to be part of a busy employed practice.
- Outpatient practice possible
- Strong hospitalist program Recruiter's Insight Compensation. The Starting Salary is $50,000 To $75,000 more Compared To Starting ENT Medicine Salaries in Corpus Christi/ San Antonio. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% lower than the aforementioned metropolitan Areas, provides Significant purchasing power to build their dream home, payoff school loans And retire early. The Housing Market. A great opportunity to become a homeowner by acquiring a property of 5 bedroom 4 full baths two-story with 3-car garage makes this a great family home. Spacious rooms with high ceilings, the kitchen has granite counter tops, center island and breakfast bar and pantry. Spacious dining room. Large backyard includes an in-ground pool with waterfall feature and covered patio for only $420,000. The Community. Victoria is the largest city and county seat of Victoria County. It is located on Interstate 45, some 58 miles south of downtown Dallas community. Victoria is located 30 miles inland from the Gulf of Mexico. Victoria is known as "The Crossroads" because of its location within a two-hour drive of Corpus Christi, Houston, San Antonio, and Austin. The Employer. This organization consists of two full-service, acute care hospitals who have been recognized for providing quality care by the Joint Commission and offer services one may expect to travel miles to receive, such as:
- Comprehensive cardiac program with two cardiac catheterization labs, an electro physiology program and open-heart surgery
- An accredited Chest Pain Center
- An inpatient rehabilitation facility recognized by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid and offering round-the-clock nursing care and at least three hours of physical, occupational and/or speech therapy
- A designated Primary Stroke Center
- Both Level III and Level IV Trauma Centers
- A Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit with the areas only program providing 24-hour coverage with in-house neonatologists This organization believes in harnessing the power of people to create great care. A patient-centered team of doctors, nurses, employees and volunteers, we work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community they call home. Closest Major City
- 73 miles to Corpus Christi, TX
- 100 miles to San Antonio, TX
- 110 miles to Austin, TX Colleges and Universities
- University of Houston-Victoria (Full-time enrollment: 3,110; Location: 3007 N. Ben Wilson)
- Victoria College (FT enrollment: 2,730; Location: 2200 E Red River)
- Victoria Beauty College Inc (FT enrollment: 74; Location: 1508 N Laurent St)
- Texas Vocational Schools Inc (FT enrollment: 61; Location: 1921 E Red River) Recreation
- Riverside Park-The park is also home to more than 15 baseball fields, which are occupied during the spring and summer by teams from the Victoria Metro region.
- Texas Zoo- houses more than 200 species of animals and plants indigenous to Texas, exhibiting them in their natural habitats.
- The Victoria Art League is home to many local artist and is located in one of the Texas Registered Historical Landmark buildings at 905 S. Bridge Street. The building was built in 1898 and has been the home of the Victoria Art League since 1999. The Victoria Art League is the only visual arts organization in Victoria Shopping
- Victoria Mall
- Then and Now
- Burkes Outlet Keyphrases: otolaryngology jobs, otolaryngologist jobs, ear nose throat jobs, ent jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Victoria , ENT Needed to Join Busy Practice in Texas (Physician #), Healthcare , Victoria, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!