Concierge 5pm-10pm PT
Company: Morada Victoria
Posted on: May 5, 2022
Job DescriptionWelcome to Morada Senior Living!Our amenity-rich
communities across Texas and in Albuquerque, NM create warmand
comfortable settings to dine, play, socialize or just
relax.Featuring multiple lifestyleoptions and exceptional care and
service, Morada communities provide lastingsenior living solutions,
even if your needs should change in the future. Weeven offer
temporary, Respite Care and Skilled Nursing at select
communities.Morada Senior Living is looking for a Concierge to join
our team!POSITION SUMMARYResponsible for greeting guests,
residents, and employees, managing both external and internal
calls, taking and communicating messages, and providing information
of a general nature. Responsibilities:
- Carries out telephone answering and reception duties as
- Takes complete messages with pertinent information and
communicates messages to the intended recipient.
- Greets residents and visitors. Answers inquiries and gives
- Collates brochures for the marketing department.
- Prepares meal tickets for team members and family members,
tallies meal count sheets for the Dining staff.
- Updates the Resident Phone List and Roster and Move-In and
Move-Out Register daily; Guest and Sign-In Logs as necessary.
- Manages appointments for residents and family members such as
but not limited to hairdresser, transportation, etc.
- Maintains and keeps desk and entry area neat and
- Organizes, distributes mail to residents, Executive Director
and Department Coordinators.
- Maintains resident forms for miscellaneous credits.
- Maintains adherence to all company personnel policies and
established operating policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One to three years customer service experience and/or training;
or equivalent combination of education and experience. Benefits:In
addition to a rewarding career and competitive salary, Morada
offers a comprehensive benefits package. Eligible team members are
offered a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental,
vision, life and disability insurances, paid time off, and paid
holidays. Team members are eligible to participate in our
outstanding 401(k) plan with company match our Employee Assistance
Program and accident insurance policies. Thank you for your
interest in Morada Senior Living careers. If you have any questions
about the position you are applying for, please contact the
community directly. EOE D/V
Keywords: Morada Victoria, Victoria , Concierge 5pm-10pm PT, Hospitality & Tourism , Victoria, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!