Posted on: June 18, 2022
Job DescriptionXanitos, Inc. is a management company that
provides hospital housekeeping, patient transport, and central
laundries services. It is differentiated by its patented XRO System
for cleaning patient rooms, its outstanding operations management
team, and by being a private company whose priority is giving
top-quality service. The results are evident; at the hospitals it
serves, Xanitos has improved the cleaning quality, increased HCAHPS
scores, reduced the risk of HAIs, lowered bed turnaround time, and
significantly reduced costs.Xanitos is hiring 1st, 2nd and 3rd
shifts. Full-Time Environmental Service (Hospital Housekeepers) at
DeTar Hospital Navarro in Victoria, Texas.
- Apply today to secure an interview.
- Pay $ 12 per hour
- Differentials for 2nd and 3rd shift. Job Overview:The
Environmental Service Attendants (Housekeepers) may work in any
location on client premises. This individual cleans and keeps in an
orderly condition facilities or locations in a health care campus.
The general responsibilities of the position include those listed
below, but Xanitos may identify other responsibilities of the
position. These responsibilities may differ among accounts,
depending on business necessities, client requirements and
applicable industry standards.Daily Responsibilities:
- Cleans and polishes lighting fixtures, marble surfaces, and
- Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors,
elevators, stairways, locker rooms, and other work areas.
- Sweeps and/or vacuums floor.
- Dusts furniture and equipment.
- Polishes metalwork.
- Washes walls, ceiling, and woodwork, windows, door panels, and
- Empties wastebasket and Transports trash and waste to the
- Replenishes bathroom supplies.
- Transports small equipment or tools between departments.Job
- Experience in the janitorial industry a plus
- Medical cleaning a plus
- Post-Offer Medical, Background Screening and Drug Test
- Successful applicants for this position must be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or
equivalent required.Physical Demands:The physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to
stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with
hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to climb or
balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The
employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and
occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.Work Environment:The
work environment characteristics described here are representative
of those an employee encounters while performing the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The employee is
occasionally exposed to work near moving mechanical parts. The
noise level in the work environment is usuallyBenefits:Xanitos
understands the importance of you, and your family's health and
wellbeing, as well as your financial future. With that in mind, we
take pride in the variety of benefit plans that are available for
our employees. Please note, plans vary by location and are subject
to eligibility and work hour requirements in accordance with
company policy and state laws. Plans may include:
- Life, accident, and disability insurance
- 401K Retirement Plans
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Employee wellness program
- Shoes for crew reimbursement
- Paid Time off including vacation, sick, personal, holidays,
bereavement, and jury duty.
- Employee discounts to theme parks, theaters, sporting event,
movies, and more.#LI-DNIPowered by JazzHRFzObjTXTS3
Keywords: Xanitos, Victoria , Hospital Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Victoria, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!