Business Intelligence Developer (Full time)
Company: Berean Group International, Inc.
Posted on: February 15, 2019
U.S. Citizens and Green Card holders are encouraged to apply. Our client is unable to sponsor at this time.Work can be performed mostly remote with only 4 days required onsite. Expenses paidThis is a full time salaried position ResponsibilitiesStrategy & Planning
- Implement short- and long-term strategic plans to ensure reporting meets existing and future requirements.
- Follow and utilize policies, procedures, diagrams and associated training plans for report design and analysis, standard operations, and project management.
- Participate in the development of BI strategies in collaboration with their immediate supervisor.
- Comply and meet or exceed service level agreements with business units.Operational Requirements
- Perform work as assigned by their supervisor that includes but is not limited to data warehouse design and maintenance, ETL/ELT development and maintenance, OLAP (SSAS) cube design and maintenance, and report and dashboard design and maintenance.
- Implement and practice security policies enterprise-wide as approved by the IT security committee.
- Maintain and design dashboard technology and BI stack applications.
- Conduct feasibility studies for various projects, improvements, and other conversions.
- Practice full lifecycle Business Intelligence management, including data flow and data integrity.
- Manage outside vendors related to BI tools.
- Carry out other assignments as requested by your immediate supervisor.
- On-call availability for 340 days per year.Position RequirementsMicrosoft Full stack, expert in producing reports in reporting services and power BI, and exposure to SSIS, SSAS cube, warehouse design, ETL.Formal Education & Certification
- Four-year university degree or college diploma in the field of computer science or other technical field and/or equivalent work experience.Knowledge & Experience
- 5+ years' experience with full stack Business Intelligence solutions (including warehouse design ETL/ELT tools, OLAP technology, and reporting tools)
- Experience with Microsoft BI stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Power BI) strongly preferred
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge of current protocols and standards, including ITIL, HIPAA & HITECH.Personal Attributes
- Ability to work directly with BI and Business Analysts to gather reporting requirements and translate into technical solutions.
- Ability to make sound and logical judgments.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Able to conduct research into issues and products as required.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations.
- Ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Responds quickly to others requesting assistance
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment. Brandon WaringTechnical RecruiterBerean Group International - provided by Dice Business Intelligence, Full stack, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Healthcare, Datawarehouse, ETL, OLAP, Reporting
Keywords: Berean Group International, Inc., Victoria , Business Intelligence Developer (Full time), IT / Software / Systems , Victoria, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!