EPA Service Technician-Victoria, TX
Posted on: May 3, 2021
EPA Service Technician Opening
- Candidate will be servicing the fountain drink, Water
Filtration, Coffee machines, and any other frozen drink related
- Service involves installation, changing the rollers,
refrigerator, & heating elements.
- Customer service is a must.
- Perform installations of syrup and water lines.
- Check quality of all products ie: checking syrup levels,
changing out flavors, cleaning around machines etc.
- Ensure that the point of sale (POS) material is fresh.
- Clear communication is essential to be able to communicate to
both customers and co-workers.
- Responsible for machine movement and various other duties as
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have:
- -1.5+ year of servicing HVAC or Refrigerant or
coffee/vending/Icee machining equipment
- -High School Diploma or equivalent
- -EPA Certification
- -Pass DMV Check (clean driving record)
- -Ability to lift 55 lbs or more on a regular basis
- -Must have steel toed shoes (ICEE provides uniforms as
- Company Vehicle and Gas Card
- Cell phone and Tablet
- Technical School Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Paid holidays, Sick time and Paid vacation
- Birthday Pay (a paid day off within your birthday month!)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan
Please email email@example.com OR call at
512-257-6916 to be
considered. Please leave a voicemail, if no answer.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We
also know that an individual's success starts with the right career
opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider
all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Victoria , EPA Service Technician-Victoria, TX, Other , Victoria, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!