Company: Vitality Senior Living
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Vitality Court in Victoria, TX is seeking an Engagement
Manage reception desk and perform administrative duties. Greet
visitors at community's front reception desk. Represents community
to visitors and callers in a professional, pleasant and courteous
manner; ensures their questions and needs are directed to the
- Maintains basic knowledge of computer software and internet
platforms with typing skills
- Staff reception desk continuously during assigned period.
- Arrange coverage of reception desk during break and lunch
- Graciously greet all visitors and politely assist them as
- Respond to residents' and family members' questions and
concerns and share important information with the Executive
Director or Business Office Director as is appropriate.
- Respond and appropriately handle emergency situations that may
arise in a calm, professional manner.
- Maintain Resident and Guest Register.
- Promptly answer the telephone, directing calls to appropriate
persons or relaying messages.
- Process payments for Community purchases.
- Organize incoming mail and ensure that it is distributed to the
- Assist in telephone inquiries in the absence of an immediately
available Marketing person in obtaining information from inquiry
including at minimum call back information.
- Monitor resident call system and ensure staff response (if call
system is adjacent to the reception desk).
- Monitor exit alarm system and ensure staff response.
- Perform simple, routine maintenance of office equipment.
- Compile resident move-in packets.
- Perform marketing duties, including but not limited to:
- executing tours for prospective residents;
- recording and reporting deposits received from prospective
- entering current and prospective resident information into
community contact system;
- Coding and submitting accounts payable invoices, submitting
staff mileage and expenses, and complete daily deposit in absence
of the Business Office Director.
- Respect dignity and confidentiality standards and promote
- Complete or assist with special projects as requested by
community or senior management.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of the company.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Business Office
SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Highschool diploma or GED
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or team
members of the organization.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively in English, both
verbally and in writing.
- Have a basic level of a skill and can follow written or verbal
- Has basic technical skills to complete a few repetitive and
- Has a basic knowledge of the organization in order to answer
- Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm,
as well as be willing to handle residents based on whatever
maturity level in which they are currently functioning.
- Meet state or provincial health related requirements.
- Desire to work and interact with older adults and their
- Must possess excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking
- Working knowledge of basic accounting terminology and
- Projects a positive and professional image at all times.
- Maintain any other certification as required by state or
Keywords: Vitality Senior Living, Victoria , Seasonal Concierge, Other , Victoria, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!