Property & Environment Services Director
Company: Vitality Senior Living
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Vitality Court in Victoria, TX is seeking an Engagement
Ensure maintenance of exterior and interior areas of community
property, including grounds, walkways, driveways, and parking lot.
Perform preventative maintenance duties. Perform Emergency
Preparedness and Response duties. Perform hazard communication
SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have minimum of two years' verifiable direct maintenance
experience in areas such as plumbing, electrical, carpentry, HVAC,
etc. is necessary.
- Must have experience in the safe handling and use of tools
normally used in construction, maintenance, and landscaping. These
tools include circular saw, power drill, bench grinder, string
trimmer, hedge trimmer, power floor cleaner, carpet cleaning
machine, paint sprayer, power drain cleaner, chain saw, and key
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively in English, both
verbally and in writing.
- Meet state or provincial health related requirements.
- Maintain any other certification as required by state or
- Ensure maintenance of community exterior (e.g., building, lawn,
plant and/or flower beds, walkways, driveways, parking lot, etc.)
by performing or supervising maintenance tasks, or facilitating
such performance by outside maintenance services personnel.
- Ensure maintenance of community interior (e.g., resident
suites, common areas, offices, storage rooms, kitchen, etc.) by
performing or supervising maintenance tasks, or facilitating such
performance by outside maintenance services personnel.
- Inspect community daily so as to promptly address maintenance
- Monitor Maintenance Inspection/Request daily so as to promptly
address maintenance concerns.
- Perform all duties associated with preventative maintenance
- Implement and ensure adherence to company maintenance programs,
including but not limited to programs that are HVAC-related,
carpet-related, mold-related, etc.
- Repair community equipment or facilitate repair by outside
maintenance services personnel, including but not limited to
furnaces, air conditioners, HVAC units, water heaters, plumbing
systems, kitchen equipment, and appliances.
- Perform other community maintenance tasks such as carpentry,
painting, flooring maintenance, and general repairs.
- Order maintenance equipment and supplies, equipment parts,
- Order maintenance services from outside maintenance services
- Adhere to maintenance budget.
- Assist in monitoring capital improvement projects.
- Recommend maintenance related repairs and replacements to
- Perform maintenance tasks for residents (e.g., moving furniture
or hanging pictures) as needed.
- Ensure safe, functional condition of mechanical room.
- Ensure all equipment and supplies related to maintenance tasks
are stored appropriately and safety.
- Perform emergency maintenance services at community on an
- Perform Annual Suite Service of resident suites according to
- Assist housekeeping team members in deep cleaning of common
areas according to schedule.
- Perform duties associated with community emergency preparation
and response systems, including but not limited to fire
- Maintain Hazardous Chemical Inventory and Material Safety Data
Sheets according to community Hazard Communication Program.
- Conduct certain components of new team member orientation as
directed by Executive Director.
- Conduct education and training classes for team members as
directed by Executive Director.
- Perform quality assurance audits as assigned by Executive
- Effectively interact with any corporate maintenance services
- Effectively interact with any contracted maintenance services
- Perform other duties as assigned by Executive Director.
Keywords: Vitality Senior Living, Victoria , Property & Environment Services Director, Other , Victoria, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!