Human Resources Coordinator - FT Days - Victoria
Company: Post Acute Medical
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Human Resources Coordinator/ HR Coordinator
The Human Resource Coordinator (HRC) will:
- Perform administrative support and clerical duties for
committees and meetings, as assigned.
- Work collectively with team members to ensure appropriate
- Have reporting responsibilities to the Human Resources Director
and Hospital Administrator/CEO.
The Human Resource Coordinator (HRC) must have:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Related Human Resource experience may be accepted in lieu of
- At least 3 years in an office with direct Human Resources
responsibilities; hospital or healthcare experience preferred, but
- Flexibility to deal with changing priorities
- Ability to deal with confidential and sensitive
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks and projects
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations and work with
- Ability to work independently and maintain accountability for
- Ability to deal with multiple concurrent tasks
- Excellent computer skills to include spreadsheet and
- Ability to record and transcribe meeting minutes
- Bi-lingual - English and Spanish is helpful
Post Acute Medical, LLC (PAM, LLC) is committed to being the
most trusted source for post-acute services in every community it
serves by utilizing experienced and dedicated staff to provide high
quality patient care and customer service. With over 42 Long Term
Acute Care and Rehabilitation hospitals and 16 Outpatient Clinics
currently in operation across the country, we are proud to offer
services including comprehensive wound care, aquatic therapy,
ventilator weaning, amputation treatment, pain management and much
Joining our PAMily allows you to work in a collaborative
environment with colleagues and leadership with exposure to a
variety of patient care levels. Aside from our competitive pay,
generous paid benefit time, and excellent insurance options, you
will also have opportunities for professional growth through our
Education Advancement Program.
We are excited to learn more about you and hope that you
consider joining us on a shared mission to improve the lives of
others by being an integral part of our We Care Program. Please
take a moment to visit us online at www.postacutemedical.com for a
comprehensive look at how we're able to positively impact our local
Post Acute Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Post Acute Medical, Victoria , Human Resources Coordinator - FT Days - Victoria, Other , Victoria, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!