Company: Service Corp. International
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Our associates celebrate lives. We celebrate our associates.
Consider the possibilities of joining a Great Place to Work!
Receives client families and visitors at the front desk by
greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them courteously and
appropriately. Answers, screens, and routes incoming phone calls
plus other general office support duties.
- Greets guests and visitors, offering assistance when entering
- Notifies staff members when appointments arrive and escorts
guests to appropriate room
- Answers routine questions associated with services, products,
location directions, etc.
- Immediately notifies and involves management with customer
service and security issues
- Receives deceased belongings from family and follows chain of
- Answers, screens, and routes incoming calls to appropriate
- Maintains a comfortable environment for clients, providing
beverages and other amenities for families as needed. May make
- Maintains guest-waiting area, disposing of trash, replacing
tissues, and general straightening of furniture
- Receives incoming mail and packages
- Maintains organized and current electronic and paper files and
records, such as deeds and trust files
- May perform light typing, proofreading, data entry or
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Six months general office, receptionist, or administrative
support experience preferred
- Proficient at operating telephones, fax, copier
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Clear and professional speaking voice and tone
- Professional interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and
- Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and
- Ability to work schedule including Saturday and or Sunday and
beyond standard business hours
Postal Code: 77904
Category (Portal Searching): Administration and Clerical
Job Location: US-TX - Victoria
Keywords: Service Corp. International, Victoria , Receptionist, Other , Victoria, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!