Company: Vitality Senior Living
Posted on: May 31, 2021
We are currently needing LVNs for the following shifts:
2:00 PM- 10:00 PM Monday-Friday
2:00 PM-10:00 PM Saturday/Sunday
At Vitality, our mission is to create vibrant communities where
residents, families and team members can be themselves, live
purposefully and experience a profound sense of belonging. Our
vision is to create vibrant communities where residents thrive,
families engage, and team members are proud to work. We engage
experienced, vibrant leaders with a proven track record for success
who can make our mission come to life. Keeping focus on our core
values, we strive each day to ensure that our residents remain
connected and purposeful.
Leads by example and leads others to promote successful aging by
understanding the needs and preferences of resi dents . Leads
others to develop a well-trained, compassionate Wellness team to
promote dignity and choice. Leads to achieve positive business and
performance result s . Ensures a productive, safe, and professional
environment for all community team members . Promotes a positive
community image that supports a fully occupied community.
All responsibilities are to be performed within scope of
practice per state or provincial regulations.
- Administer or assist residents to self-administer medications
- Measure vital signs and weight.
- Collect, store, and ensure transport of certain specimens for
laboratory st udies .
- Adhere to all medication room systems per policy.
- Communicate with physicians via telephone, fax, and Physician
- Implement physician orders .
- Ensure physician orders, laboratory reports, and other data is
scanned and filed in resident charts.
- Document pertinent information in Nursing Notes and elsewhere
per policy (e. g . , incident reports) .
- Communicate with Wellness Director per policy .
- Adhere to home health and hospice protocols .
- Adhere to emergency protocols, including performing CPR and
administering first aid as necessary.
- Act as community supervisor when management staff is not
- Supervise Personal Care Specialists to ensure daily completion
of their duties.
- Assist in the development and revision of service plans. Inform
Wellness Director of current resident needs and preferences as well
as successful service approaches .
- Take notice of resident concerns (as reported by Personal Care
Specialists or Medication At t endant s , as listed in observation
and reporting sections of Medication Technician/Aid Resource or
in-service plans) and report such problems to Wellness
- Read Communication Log at beginning of each shift; enter
pertinent information in Communication Log by end of each shift
- Read Shift Change Notes at beginning of each shift; enter
pertinent information in Shift Change Notes by end of each shift
- Attend and participate in onboarding, annual and in-service
training and team member meetings, as request ed .
- Perform other duties as directed by Wellness Director.
SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively in English, both
verbally and in writing.
- Meet state or provincial health related requirements.
- Maintain current professional license if LPN/LVN.
- Maintain current CPR certification if LPN/LVN.
- Maintain any other certifications as required by state or
Keywords: Vitality Senior Living, Victoria , Full-Time LPN/LVN, Other , Victoria, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!