Coordinator - Documents
Company: Energy Transfer Equity
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Performs tasks associated with Purchase Orders (PO) including
invoice processing and documentation.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs tasks associated with verifying accuracy of PO
invoices, PO documentation, PO proof of delivery, and invoice
- Maintains up to date files of open POs as issued by Procurement
staff. This includes all required documentation as noted on the PO
Cover Sheet attached to each document, proof of deliveries,
MTRs/Certifications/Data Packages, inspection reports as required
by the material purchased.
- Works with Buyers, Project Managers, Analysts, Vendors and
individuals at delivery locations to verify any discrepancies in
quantities, material, costs, etc.
- Creates goods receipts in SAP MM and CPRO POs once verified
from signed and dated proof of delivery as they are received.
Requirements:Education and/or Experience, Knowledge,
Skills & Abilities:To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements for this position are listed
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 0-2 years of experience
- Must have accuracy and attention to detail skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with changing
priorities and deadlines.
- Proficient organization, oral and written communication
- Be able to interface efficiently with individuals within our
organization at all levels and with outside vendors.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and be
- Must have the ability to work in a professional manner
regardless of the situation.
- Good time management skills and the ability to handle a high
volume of data.
- Must be a team player and be able to adapt well to change.
Preferred Qualifications: Education and/or experience,
knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Technical or Associates Degree is a plus.
- 2 years of experience in Procurement related activities or
related experience as it pertains to maintaining Purchase Order
packets, related invoices, and required back-up documentation for
- SAP MM and Open Text experience or the ability to gain
proficiency in applications.
- Microsoft Office Applications - MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with Web based programs
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job.
- Usually, normal office working conditions.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time
due to prolonged periods of sitting or standing.
- Occasional overnight travel may be required.
- Occasional visits to industrial/manufacturing settings which
may include hazardous materials and chemicals, as well as extreme
temperature conditions and loud machinery, and require appropriate
personal protective equipment.
Keywords: Energy Transfer Equity, Victoria , Coordinator - Documents, Other , Victoria, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!