Store Manager - Check 'n Go/Allied Cash Advance
Do you enjoy providing excellent service and building lasting
customer relationships? Do you excel at leading others and managing
business operations? Are you looking to move beyond traditional
retail environments and to start building your career? Are you
ready to make your next move? If so, we would like to talk to
Overview of Role and Key Accountabilities:
We provide money solutions for real people and strive to be the
first choice for everyday financial solutions. Our team members
focus on building relationships to ensure customer needs are being
served using the best products we can offer. Our Store Managers are
responsible for daily operations and profitability of one or more
of our retail Check 'N Go or Allied Cash locations, both part of
the Axcess Financial family of companies. This key role has
accountability for site operations, sales, customer service and
leadership of branch Customer Service Associates.
- Relationship management: put our customers at the center of
everything we do. Exemplify our Sales culture. Serve and educate
customers on the product portfolio. Escalate issues to the DDO, and
Corporate Office if unable to resolve the issue directly with the
- Cash handling: Handle and count currency, cash, and coins to
include managing a cash drawer, counting cash deposits, moving cash
from secure safe to cash drawer and other cash handling
requirements. Responsible for bank deposits or bank pick-ups.
Balance individual batch receipts with store sales reports at end
of day and assist with resolving over/shorts as needed.
- Loan processing: Perform necessary customer verifications to
validate information presented. Accurately process loans and
transactions per company policy.
- Compliance: Responsible for compliance with company/State
policy and procedures including Federal regulation where
- Inbound/Outbound calls: Answer telephone inquiries in response
to general questions, customer applications, requests or other
issues. Place outgoing customer courtesy and collection calls in
accordance with federal regulations and store operating
- Brand Ambassador: Promote the Check 'n Go brand professionally
and ensure store appearance (internal and external) is maintained
to company standards. Assist in the execution of all Company
marketing plans and programs, ensuring precise and timely set-up,
excellent execution and within established deadlines. Build
- Store operation: Responsible and accountable for operations,
development and training necessary for store achieving metric
targets. Coordinate and maintain store staff schedule. Assist in
covering other locations within the district. Support store staff
to ensure excellent customer service and embodiment of Sales
Customer Service Representatives reports directly to the
District Director of Operations, but a dotted line relationship to
the Store Manager.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Some college preferred.
- Three years previous sales and customer service experience
- Three years cash handling experience preferred.
- One-year leadership experience preferred.
- One-year financial services experience preferred.
- Must have own personal reliable transportation in compliance
with published policy and procedure. This may NOT include public
transportation, transportation from family or friends. Must
maintain a valid Driver's License and valid Automobile Insurance
while employed by the company.
- Retail/Office environment
- Cash Handling
- Extended viewing of computer screens
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs. with or without reasonable
Travel / Attendance:
- Must be able to travel to all stores within the assigned
- May be asked to travel to neighboring districts
- May require overnight travel
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Demonstrated business acumen.
- Proven ability to positively influence staff and provide store
- Demonstrated ability to interface with new and existing
customers and maintain effective relationships.
- Proven experience navigating conversations with dissatisfied
- Demonstrated success in high volume retail environment.
- Proven ability to multitask various projects and competing
priorities, manage time effectively and remain organized.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in an autonomous
environment with limited supervision.
Why Choose Axcess Financial and Check 'N Go/Allied Cash
- Axcess to Opportunity: We are an industry leader with vast
opportunities to learn, develop and grow your career at locations
across the US.
- Axcess to Impact: Be part of a team of dedicated colleagues
positively impacting customer's lives everyday through outstanding
service and lasting relationships.
- Axcess to Life: Join a supportive organization that wants you
to truly enjoy your life -- inside and outside of work.
Additionally, we offer: competitive compensation (base pay +
incentives) and benefit programs (e.g., medical dental, life
insurance), a generous paid time off program, 401k retirement plan,
tuition reimbursement and an engaging work environment.
About Axcess Financial:
We are a privately held company headquartered Cincinnati, Ohio
who provides innovative credit solutions that empower customers to
handle their personal finances when, where and how they want. It's
our mission to get people the money they need when they need it. We
make sure we do so in a way that is responsible and within their
Commitment to Diversity:
Axcess is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age,
marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected
This posting is intended to describe the general nature of the
work anticipated to be performed and is not a comprehensive list of
all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the