Field Supervisor - Home Care
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Don't just make a living...Make a Difference! Our team is
growing, and we invite you to learn more about the exciting
opportunities with Texas Home Health, an AccentCare company.
Why work at Texas Home Health
- Excellent opportunities for career growth
- Competitive Salary
- Generous paid time off (PTO) benefits for full time
- 6 Paid Holidays + 2 floating holidays annually
- Training and career development
- Opportunity to enroll in company sponsored medical, dental and
vision benefits after meeting eligibility criteria
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ability to make a positive impact on the local community
- Great company culture that encourages a team environment and
Position: Field Supervisor - Non Clinical - Personal Care
POSITION SUMMARY: The Field Supervisor is responsible for the
effective supervision of Care Partners. This position monitors the
activity of Care Partners to ensure that services are being
provided to clients in accordance with individualized service plans
and state regulations.
What does a Field Supervisor do?
- Direct supervision of Care Partners:
- Hire Care Partners in the field when needed
- in-home orientation/training of Care Partners
- Assist payroll with accurate documentation of missed time for
- Perform supervisory visits in accordance with scheduled
frequency. Perform initial and post-hospital visits as
- Perform complaint investigations.
- Communicate with Client Service Coordinator daily.
- Report to office twice weekly, or more often as required.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies
and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance
Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
- Maintains a commitment to the values and mission of
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by one's supervisor or
other manager related to the position/department.
What we look for in a qualified candidate
- 2 years of supervisory experience healthcare setting or 60
hours of college credit. (Can substitute 1 yrs of supervisor
experience with 30 hours of college credit.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Completed 2 years of full-time study at an accredited College
- Strong organizational skills with excellent verbal
- Must be able to work in a variety of environmental
- Must be sensitive to the needs of the aged and disabled and
conscientious about servicing client's needs.
- Knowledgeable of all State requirements under the Primary Home
- Ability to handle crisis situations as well as do problem
- Ability to process time sensitive material in a timely
Thank you for your interest in Texas Home Health. We will review
your qualifications and follow up if we believe you would be a good
fit for this position!
Keywords: AccentCare, Victoria , Field Supervisor - Home Care, Other , Victoria, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!