System Review Specialist (Full Time) - Victoria
Company: Prosperity Bank
Posted on: June 3, 2021
How to apply: Please apply through Prosperity Bank's Career
Center at https://www.prosperitybankusa.com/Careers
and to find more job opportunities with our company.
- A pre-employment credit check will be run on all qualified
- To insure the data system is accurate for Bank reporting
- To insure accurate notification to customers per documented
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
- Verification of data entry as compared to loan
- Verification of maintenance as compared to source
- Review of Bank generated notices for rate and payment changes
- Have a positive, professional and courteous interaction with
associates and customers, when necessary
- Be able to manage multiple projects/duties with accuracy and
- Display a positive team working attitude with associates in all
- Utilizes technology to solve root causes of issue and to
eliminate manual processes.
- Gain good knowledge of compliance and regulation
- Complete duties by pre-established deadlines when
- Ensures that professional and cost effective business and trade
professionals in a confident professional way.
- Ensures that the Bank's reputation is maintained both
internally and externally.
- Ensures that work area is clean, secure, safe and well
Excellent attention to detail
Good written and verbal communication skills
Regular attendance and the ability and willingness to work
Agility in times of ambiguity, collaborative, team focused
Proactive communication upstream, side and downstream
Openly seeks to learn and grow
Seeks to understand the facts and concisely provides
collaborative methods and solutions to benefit our customers, staff
High School graduate or GED
Banking experience preferred, general loan operations experience
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
40 hours per week.
Keywords: Prosperity Bank, Victoria , System Review Specialist (Full Time) - Victoria, Other , Victoria, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!