Accounts Receivable Analyst
Company: Regency Integrated Health Services
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The essential functions for the AR Analyst is to bill required
claims within manner, filling, and ensuring that payments are
received. Each AR Analyst has a monthly goal to meet.
The AR Analyst is responsible for:
- Managed Care and Medicaid Billing by set deadlines by
Supervisor for assigned facilities.
- Working Claims Rejections and Denials in a timely manner and
within the parameters set forth by Supervisor.
- Held Claims daily follow up and documentation until claims
- Claims follow up until payment date is assigned on all claims
for assigned facilities.
- Posting payments and reconciling cash monthly for MCO and
Medicaid payers (cash logs to be reconciled with check registers to
verify all payments have been posted for month).
- Aging Review and Clean Up for assigned facilities. This
includes re-classing and census line corrections as identified
during such reviews.
- Appeals and reconsiderations for each resident in MCD or MCO
payers for facilities assigned.
- Notifying ADR team regarding denials or additional
documentation requests as identified for medical necessity or
medical records requests. Claim corrections due to coding issues
will be handled by the assigned biller.
- MXA and MCO Coinsurance billing as required by either BOM
notification via email (within 24 hours of receipt) or by aging
review once Medicare claim has paid date.
- Reporting issues with specific payers to VP of AR so that
complaints are addressed timely and with the appropriate State
departments as the need arises.
- Effective communication from central billing office to field
staff and facility staff to facilitate prompt and clean claims
submission for facilities assigned.
- Keeping accurate and up to date billing notes in AHT or PCC for
all accounts worked in MCO and Medicaid Payers.
- Bad Debt completion on Past Filing Deadline receivables if
required due to failure to re-class and bill timely or failure to
submit clean claim within billing time frames as prescribed by each
MCO or MCD payer
Prior medical billing experience required, skilled nursing is
preferred. Point Click Care Software, Simple LTC software
experience is a preference.
Must be able to work well with others as a team and have strong
customer service, organization, and communication skills.
Must have obtained high school diploma or GED.
Keywords: Regency Integrated Health Services, Victoria , Accounts Receivable Analyst, Other , Victoria, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!