We are looking for the right people - people who want to
innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best
talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop
themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards
and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers
of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under direct supervision, safely maintains cementing bulk
equipment and the bulk plant.
- Responsible for pulling bulk equipment to be loaded and used at
- Learns and applies all applicable HMS processes to properly
load bulk materials and interacts with the lab.
- Assists in loading bulk chemicals for jobs.
- Learns to calculate load out sheets and how to safely and
accurately operate the Accublend at the bulk plant.
- This is an entry level position and requires a high school
diploma or its equivalent and 0-1 years of experience of material
handling or cementing operations.
- Must be able to learn and apply all applicable HSE policies and
procedures and demonstrate their application into his/her
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division is
- Basic reading comprehension, communication skills, and writing
skills are required.
- Basic computer skills are preferred.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job
requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles
given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or
(3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill
level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including
Cementing Bulk Material Operator II or Cementing Bulk Material
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment
decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion,
disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital
status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender
identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status
protected by law or regulation.
101 Holt Rd, Victoria, Texas, 77905-5555, United States
Requisition Number: 93957
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Cementing
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position: