Part-time Dietary Aide
Company: The Courtyard Rehabilitation & Healthcare Cent
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Courtyard Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center is currently
hiring for a Dietary Aide. We would love to consider you!
We welcome you to apply in person! Apply 7 days a week
The Dietary Aide is responsible for providing assistance in all
dietary functions as directed/instructed and in accordance with
established dietary policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- One (1) year dietary experience in a hospital, skilled nursing
care facility, or other related medical facility preferred
- Food Handlers permit if required per state regulations.
- ServSafe Food Safety Certification preferred.
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan and Matching
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie
- Vacation Time, Holiday Pay and Sick Time
- Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at
The Courtyard Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center is a modern,
state-of-the-art care center. We are a smaller facility and feature
56 beds in both private and semi-private settings. Our commitment
to excellence extends beyond delivering world class health care.
Our company mission is to dignify and transform post-acute
We're always looking for exceptional professionals to join our
team, so if you're looking to make a change to work at a truly
remarkable place, we encourage you to apply.
Our Values: C.A.P.L.I.C.O.
Customer Second, Employee First
Passion for Learning
Love one Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
The Courtyard Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center
3401 E Airline Road
Victoria, TX 77901
Unable to apply at the moment, or are you interested in hearing
more about future opportunities with us? Join our talent network
Back to Jobs
Keywords: The Courtyard Rehabilitation & Healthcare Cent, Victoria , Part-time Dietary Aide, Other , Victoria, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!