We are looking for the right people - people who want to
innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best
talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop
themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards
and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers
of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision, promotes excellent customer
relations at the worksite.
- Plans and performs necessary calculations for the job at the
well site as needed.
- May coordinate the activities of service operators during
equipment rig up and rig down on a location and the preparation of
equipment for performing a job.
- Ensures customer satisfaction with work performed.
- Responsible for the management of the materials inventory when
acting as Halliburton's sole service provider at the well
- As needed, may perform data collection and data distribution on
- Utilizes competency processes to enhance own skills development
and job performance.
- Has a responsibility to ensure field paperwork is correctly
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost
containment, efficiency and profitability of operations.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness.
- Promotes and takes an active part in quality improvement
- Skills are typically acquired through completion of HAL Career
Development (Competency) requirements for job role.
- Completion of high school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience within Coiled Tubing (CT)
Services which includes specific experience in CT tools and on job
applications is required.
- Must possess excellent skills within the service line and have
a general understanding of other service functions.
- Must be knowledgeable of HMS, HSE standards, work methods and
guidelines for CT personnel.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job
requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles
given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or
(3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill
level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including
Service Supervisor II or Service Supervisor III.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment
decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion,
disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital
status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender
identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status
protected by law or regulation.
101 Holt Rd, Victoria, Texas, 77905-5555, United States
Requisition Number: 94155
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Production Solutions
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position: