Hospice RN Field Nurse - Full Time
Posted on: September 11, 2021
of Patient Care Services
Hospice RN Case Manager - Victoria, Texas - $10,000 Bonus
As an RN
Hospice you will:
- Complete an initial, comprehensive and ongoing comprehensive
assessment of patient and family to determine hospice needs.
- Complete, maintain and submit accurate timely and relevant
clinical notes regarding patient’s condition and care given.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies
and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance
Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentations Standards.
- Commit to the values and mission of AccentCare, Inc.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Registered Nurse with current licensure to practice nursing in
the state of agency operation and possess and maintain current CPR
- Registered Nurse with minimum one (1) year of hospice
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing, preferred
- Ability to work with and supervise hospice aides
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in
accordance with state/or organization requirements and is in good
Keywords: AccentCare, Victoria , Hospice RN Field Nurse - Full Time, Other , Victoria, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!