Auto Parts Inventory Clerk
Company: First Vehicle Services
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Auto Parts Inventory
The Parts Inventory Clerk is responsible for ordering,
receiving, and managing auto parts at our First Vehicle
Services – City of Victoria location. Previous parts specialist,
inventory, and parts retail experience is considered.
First Vehicle Services is proud to offer:
- $15-$18 per hour based on experience and qualifications.
- Career advancement opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits packages including company training,
paid holidays & vacation, medical & dental, and 401(k) savings
- A great work environment!
Parts Clerk major responsibilities:
- Stock all parts
- Conduct price and quality surveys
- Provide counter service
- Maintain a clean and orderly parts room
- Ensure accuracy and reliability of data entered into
- Maintain files and records, providing reports as
- Order special (non-stock) parts for repair orders, following
order policies and procedures
- Manages the returns of cores and parts
- Monitor re-order levels and replenish inventory in order to
maintain proper inventory levels
- Complete all other assigned duties.
Parts Clerk requirements:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent; Technical training
- Previous auto parts inventory experience is required
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer skills
- Strong attention to detail
- ASE certifications desired
- Subject to a drug screen
Join Our Team - Apply Today!
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We
strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For
candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles
California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants
with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance
Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so
we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports
future growth for all.
Keywords: First Vehicle Services, Victoria , Auto Parts Inventory Clerk, Other , Victoria, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!