TX Residential Support Staff PRN $1,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Company: Caregiver, Inc.
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Caregiver is a leading Texas-based provider of services to
adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) that
supports clients with the design, delivery, and management or
personalized treatment plans in order to help them lead their best
lives. We are looking for Direct Support Professionals to join our
Why join Caregiver?Fulfilling work
- Our mission is to enable people with intellectual and
developmental disabilities to lead their unique lives with dignity,
independence, and inclusion. We are committed to creating a
world-class experience for the individuals we serve.Family Culture
- Inspired by the company's founders more than 30 years ago, we
work hard to keep that "family feel" across each of our locations.
We want to be your home away from home.Professional Growth
- 95% of our organizational leaders started as direct care
professionals. By taking a proactive approach in our employee's
growth and professional development, we mitigate employee turnover,
increase employee satisfaction, and drive productivity.Benefits:
- FREE virtual doctor visits and prescription DISCOUNT card for
ALL employees AND family, save hundreds per visit!
- NO CREDIT CHECK bank accounts to all employees with cash
- $10,000 in tuition reimbursement annually for full-time
- $10,000 in life insurance for all employees at no cost.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life InsuranceThe
opportunity:You are passionate about making a difference. In
everything you do, you work with integrity, accountability,
transparency and compassion.As a Residential Support Staff (RSS)
member you are responsible for enabling people with intellectual
and developmental disabilities to lead their unique lives with
dignity, independence and inclusion. This includes:
- Providing personal assistance with daily living activities such
as grooming, eating bathing, dressing and personal hygiene
- Assisting with meal planning, preparation, and
- Facilitating community activities, natural support, social
interaction, participation in leisure activities and socially
valued behaviorYour Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid [State] driver's license.
- Driving record that meets minimum standards, allowing for
insurance coverage under the company's insurance.
- Clear background check, including criminal history.For more
information on our organization, please visit our website
Keywords: Residential Support Staff, DSP, Direct Support
Professional, Direct Service Provider, DSP, Caregiver, Caretaker,
Intellectual Disability, Developmental Disability, IDD, Long-term
Care, LTC, Home Health, Nurse Aide, Nurse Assistant, CNA, Home
Health Aide, HHA#LP123
Keywords: Caregiver, Inc., Victoria , TX Residential Support Staff PRN $1,000 Sign-On Bonus!, Other , Victoria, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!