Company: AccentCare, Inc.
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Building Better Together. Bringing passion and purpose to all we
We have a bold vision to reimagine care. And that's possible
because of every individual team member. AccentCare believes
investing in people and their opportunities produce more satisfying
careers, personal growth, and better patient outcomes. In addition,
we emphasize training and hiring a diverse workforce with the lived
experience and skills to deliver culturally competent, inclusive
Formerly known as Texas Home Health and Hospice at AccentCare you
will be working under the direction of the Regional Sales Manager,
the Account Executive provides information and education to
hospitals, physicians and other medical professionals, facilities,
organizations, and consumers regarding agency services as well as
the coverage and reimbursement of these services in order to
enhance and promote the agency in the marketplace.
This position is responsible for executing strategic initiatives
aimed at growing and developing the service line you are
representing - Home Health/Hospice/Primary care programs of
Southeastern Home Health Services.
Primary responsibility: -
Identifying and engaging in strategic opportunities with new and
on-going referral sources, clients and capabilities, in order to
ensure the growth of the home health care programs within
Southeastern Health Care At Home.
1. - - -Maintains an in-depth knowledge of the community, health
care facilities, physicians, and referral sources appropriate for
2. - - -Accepts accountability to produce measurable results, meet
targeted goals, and identify growth opportunities for the
3. - - -Develops and maintains relationships with physicians,
discharge planners, case managers, social workers, and other health
care professionals who utilize home care services by regularly
scheduling and conducting visits to those referral sources in order
to assist in identifying those patients who may be appropriate for
home health services thereby increasing the number of clients
served by the agency/market.
4. - - -Understands the criteria for acceptance of patients,
admission to the agency, services provided, and the reimbursement
process as they relate to the delivery of services to the patients
of the organization.
5. - - -Maintains and secures all protected health information as
required by HIPAA.
6. - - -Acts as a liaison between the agency/market and the
referral source regarding patient care issues and concerns.
7. - - -Performs an ongoing market analysis to ensure a high level
of customer satisfaction; contributes to the goal of providing
exceptional customer service by demonstrating a willingness to
ensure that the customer's needs/expectations are always addressed
to the fullest extent; identifies trends as to why agency services
are not meeting consumers' needs or the needs of the professional
8. - - -Maintains current knowledge of agency/market trends,
coverage criteria, and industry changes to ensure compliance with
9. - - -Participates in the strategic planning process for the
agency/market and the development of the agency/market's budget
goals for admissions and clients served.
10. - - -Assists agency leadership team in establishing targets and
goals for development of all service lines in the market.
11. - - -Identifies opportunities to increase service capabilities
through relationships with other payer sources.
12. - - -Maintains records of the number of contacts, relevant
discussions, results of visits conducted, and any needed follow-up.
Reports any concerns to VP of Business Development.
13. - - -Champions the company's mission/vision; presents a
positive image for the agency in the community; acts a positive
role model for other employees.
14. - - -Presents agency programs and available services to civic
and community professional groups, health care providers, discharge
planners, case managers, and others as requested; provides
appropriate guidance to staff regarding program processes.
15. - - -Represents the agency at health fairs, Senior Expo shows,
other community service functions, and participates in civic and/or
community committees as requested.
16. - - -Reviews RSL, HCHB & Referral Lists and/or pending lists
for unopened referrals or unconverted inquiries; Participates with
other agency/market managers in identifying needed follow-up or
17. - - -May meet with Medical Advisors or Medical Director on an
as needed basis to maintain communication flow and receive input
and advice regarding agency programs. Reports opportunities and/or
concerns to the VP of Business Development.
18. - - -Attends and participates in agency/market meetings and is
prepared to discuss trends, customer service issues, and market
19. - - -Maintains current knowledge of changes within the local
market and new service opportunities. -Schedules and conducts
direct sales calls and follow-up on customer prospects to increase
referral volume as well as knowledge of the services throughout the
SE service area.
20. - - -Participates with agency managers to arrange and
coordinate special community events (for example, Marketing
Blitzes, Open Houses, Fairs, Displays, Sponsorships, Vacation
21. - - -Supports the goal of Performance Improvement by making
pertinent suggestions to supervisory personnel to improve
efficiency and/or to contain costs, to improve customer service and
22. - - -Regularly attends and actively participates in assigned
meetings and committees as required. Attends Business Development
QBR Meetings and regular Sales/Zoom meetings.
23. - -Participates in other duties as assigned.
Keywords: AccentCare, Inc., Victoria , Account Executive, Other , Victoria, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!