Night Supervisor: Janitor/Cleaner
Company: CSV-PIONEER TEXAS, LLC
Posted on: January 18, 2023
Pioneer Texas, LLC is looking for its next team member. We are
looking for a Janitor/custodian Supervisor, to carry out cleaning
and maintenance. open to San Antonio surrounding areas such as
Austin, Victoria, etc. The goal is to keep our buildings in a clean
and orderly condition.
Hiring: Part-time - Night cleaner SupervisorsStandard Job Duties
and Responsibilities Include:
- Help employees complete appropriate employee forms.
- Respond and troubleshoot customer requests promptly, build
strong relationships with all customers while continuing to look
for room to grow.
- Provides routine leadership, supervision, and training to
employees that is centered around the mission and core values of
Pioneer Texas, LLC.
- Represent Pioneer Texas, LLC in a professional manner.
- Ensures that employees adhere to company policy and company
- Oversee and review daily cleaning tasks.
- Notify office managers and operations managers of employee
updates, hours, and other information necessary.
- Responsible to report all known on-the-job injuries and
- Track innovatory on cleaning products and supplies and relay
any necessary restock through the operations managers.
- Works directly with operations management, executive team, and
ownership to ensure that the team is providing the best service
experience possible for our clients.
- Delegate tasks and employees to create a system for making sure
all areas are cleaned to standard.
- Reviews and processes employees' hours 5 days before payroll is
- Performs daily standard administrative duties, Such as
contacting property managers, approving employee request forms,
- Notify property managers in a timely manner of all building
incidents, which may include: false alarms, damages, thefts, etc.
- Must be highly detail-oriented.
- Must demonstrate timely follow-through for all
- Exhibit excellent customer service and co-worker relations.
- Sweep, mop, and wash floors, stairs, and other surfaces inside
- Use light and heavy commercial machines and attachments, such
as floor buffers.
- Vacuum rugs, or carpets in offices and public areas.
- Daily spot cleaning and shampooing when directed.
- Clean and dust furniture, exhibit cases, pictures, chairs, door
trim, light fixtures, and all other horizontal surfaces, including
periodically high dusting.
- Wash windowsills; glass and interior doors, partition, and
- Wash glass and trim at entrance doors, interior, and exterior.
- Clean bathrooms and restock paper supplies daily. Standard
bathroom persuaders include wiping glass surfaces, empty
wastebaskets, service soap and toilet paper dispensers, dust, clean
tile walls, shelves, stall partitions, sweep/mop/scrub floors, etc.
- Collect building trash daily and place it in the designated
collection area. Replace liners in wastebaskets.
- Maintain all equipment.
- Ability to lift and carry objects from 15 to 30 pounds
- Regular bending, lifting and stretching, and reaching both
below the waist and above the head.
- Follow and adhere to all safety and security guidelines.
- Proper usage of chemicals and cleaning supplies.
- Perform any other job-related duties assigned by Property
Management or PTX Operations team.
- Please note this list is subject to change based on the
building contract.Job Type: Part-timePay: $9.00 - $15.00 per
hourEdit jobOpenView public job page
Keywords: CSV-PIONEER TEXAS, LLC, Victoria , Night Supervisor: Janitor/Cleaner, Other , Victoria, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!