PreOp/PACU Registered Nurse
Posted on: January 19, 2023
We are looking for a top-performer with solid knowledge of Pre-
operative and PACU/ Recovery Nursing that is also willing to learn
other areas of need within the facility. This is a fast paced
environment that is driven to reach the highest quality and
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Current Texas Nursing License
- Current CPR, ACLS, and PALS
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Minimum 2 year experience in a hospital or ASC setting
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, solve problems and correct
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with patients, hospital staff, physicians, vendors
and the public.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates accountability, professionalism, openness,
receptive to change, creativity and innovative.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adapt to change quickly, strong knowledge base
relative to surgery procedures and management of the surgical
- Understands principles of aseptic technique and their
- Ability to care for patients from infancy to geriatrics
- Excellent teaching skills
- Basic knowledge of Performance Improvement ideologyRequired
Experience working in an ASC is a plus.
Must be team-oriented and patient-focused.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an
applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status
or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable
accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless
doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Keywords: USPI, Victoria , PreOp/PACU Registered Nurse, Other , Victoria, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!