Associate Perforating Specialist - Senior Perforating Specialist (East/Sout
Posted on: March 20, 2023
We are looking for the right people - people who want to
innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best
talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop
themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards
and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers
of products and services to the global energy industry.Job Duties
- Under general supervision, provides perforating and plug
setting job design, job preparation, well support, job execution,
and post job analysis to NWA/Country customers and can lead a crew
in providing complex perforating and plug setting services in
compliance with HMS processes.
- Well defined assignments with clear and specified objectives
are completed independently.
- Responsible for pre-planning, job execution, post job analysis,
and overall performance of company assets on location.
- Responsible for ensuring equipment maintenance is recorded and
can complete all well site and post-job paperwork.
- Develops personal relationship with the technical customer base
in designated area and is accountable for onsite customer
- Functions as a communications link between customer and the
Technical Sales / Solutions Team.
- Promotes process improvements within the assigned Country or
Natural Work Area (NWA).
- Provides guidance on basic tasks to junior
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Completion of an Associate's degree in Engineering, Science or
other technical discipline preferred or an equivalent combination
of technical education or certification and associated relevant
experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential
functions of the job may also be considered.
- Completion of required internal training, competencies plus two
years Cased Hole Field operations experience including experience
in perforating and plug setting required.
- Based out of Victoria, TX Field Camp, Travel required
throughout South and East Texas. Candidates having qualifications
that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration
for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional
job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on
education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job
opportunities might be available, including Senior Perforating
Specialist.Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment
decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion,
disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital
status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender
identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status
protected by law or regulation.Location101 Holt Rd, Victoria, Texas
United States Job DetailsRequisition Number: 172729 Experience
Level: Experienced HireJob Family: OperationsProduct Service Line:
Wireline and Perforating Full Time / Part Time: Full TimeAdditional
Locations for this position:
Keywords: Halliburton, Victoria , Associate Perforating Specialist - Senior Perforating Specialist (East/Sout, Other , Victoria, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...