Office Systems Associate 1
Company: Konica Minolta
Location: Corpus Christi
Posted on: May 27, 2019
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune
1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America's Best Large Employers,
is transforming the way we all do business.From smart office
technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT
services, we have a rich history of creating the products and
services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from
anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help
companies around the world move information faster, improve quality
and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of
information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry
while exceeding environmental standards.At Konica Minolta, you'll
work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities,
great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.Position
ObjectiveKonica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for
an Office Systems Associate I!Essential Job Functions
- Performs full range of on-site maintenance and repairs on
assigned products to include technical diagnostics, break/fix,
installation, removal and customer call assistance.
- Manages territory, inventory and customer relationships, along
with maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Successful completion of training classes and effective
servicing of those products, requests assistance when necessary to
meet customer demands and for reoccurring issues.
- Develops territory and inventory management skills with
assistance to provide cost effective service to our customers.
- Follows proper call handling procedures while maintaining the
minimum call per day average.
- Shows measurable progress in technical abilities,
troubleshooting techniques and productivity.
- Establishes an up-to-date file of service manuals, part books
and other service literature using the laptop issued to them and
develops familiarity with contents.
- Maintains and manages tool kit, supplies, and accurate
inventory for assigned territory.
- Responsible for maintaining a "trunk stock" inventory with a
value over and above $1000.
- Maintains effective relationships with customer and fellow
- Provides sales support as required (i.e. advising sales on
problems accounts, service leads).
- Accurately and timely completion of invoices and expense
- Must follow the policies and procedures set forth by Konica
Minolta.Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Working knowledge of computer systems such as Microsoft, Apple
and common network problems.
- Must possess electrical/mechanical aptitude.
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver's
- Position requires use of personal car which is eligible for
vehicle maintenance compensation program.
- Must be able to travel locally on a daily basis to various
- Ability to use appropriate technology for the position (i.e.
handheld computer, phone, laptop).
- Must have excellent daily time management skills and be capable
of prioritizing activities and schedule to obtain effective
- Ability to work independently at a customer site.
- Must work well with customers and exhibit professional
appearance and demeanor at all times.Experience, Educational Reqts
- Minimum of High School diploma or GED required, Technical
School training preferred.
- 0-2 years experience related to technical/repair of business
- Certified in A+ or equivalent training requiredKonica Minolta
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental,
vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge
technology and workflow solutions.--Join Konica Minolta and help
drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the
Future.---Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative
action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national
origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender
status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship
status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information,
veteran status or any other characteristic protected under
Keywords: Konica Minolta, Victoria , Office Systems Associate 1, Other , Corpus Christi, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!