Instrument & Electrical Superintendent
Company: Koch Industries, Inc.
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Description Instrument & Electrical SuperintendentOur Victoria,
TX plant is currently looking for an Instrument & Electrical
Superintendent. Our TeamInstrument & Electrical Superintendent
responsibilities will include support and ownership of site-wide
instrument integrity, reliability, and overall instrument health
through the evaluation and application of best practices. What You
- Identify, evaluate, and deploy new technologies and new ways of
accomplishing our reliability goals.
- Support Development the specifications, designs, and
construction packages for instrument scopes of work including
Controls, PLC, DCS, analyzers, transducers, wireless sensors,
control valves, and regulators.
- Champion reliability strategies and develop project
justifications to address plant reliability concerns and continuous
- Lead root cause failure analysis related to equipment and
recommended corrective actions to eliminate reoccurrence and bad
- Provide technical solutions through the collection, analysis,
and summary of data and trends.
- Partner with Operations and Technicians to develop new
reliability tools while building capabilities in the operation and
- Advance the organizations technical expertise by keeping up to
date with new technology and design changes.
- Ability to be transformative and innovative in their approach
to problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Facilitate industry leading Reliability Safety Programs, i.e.,
SIS, Safety Managers, IPL, SIF, Critical Alarms, Interlocks, and
Burner Management Systems.
- The ability to troubleshoot and solve technical problems and
steer economic decisions while working with a diverse workforce.
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering
Technology, or Control Systems Engineering from an accredited
- 5 Years' experience in Reliability Industrial Role in a
petrochemical or PSM covered facility. What Will Put You Ahead
- Leadership experience in petrochemical or PSM covered
- Knowledge of facility/process design in tuning, Industry and
- Demonstrated ability to conduct trouble shooting of process
control issues, identifying, and implanting corrective
- Experience working with plant networks (Server/Clients) and
process control hardware.
- Experience with Analyzers, Power Distribution and Controls
- Experience applying statistical tools to identify "Bad Actor"
equipment (i.e.: Reliability Modeling, Root Cause Analysis,
- Working knowledge of compliance and engineering standards (NEC,
NFPA, API, OSHA, ISA, EPA, and other RAGAGEP's)
- Demonstrated experience leading technical initiatives,
troubleshooting and projects. At Koch companies, we are
entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find
new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual
contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an
estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may
be higher or lower than the range provided considering each
candidate's knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location.
If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the
flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy. Hiring
Philosophy All Koch companies value diversity of thought,
perspectives, aptitudes, experiences, and backgrounds. We are
Military Ready and Second Chance employers. Learn more about our
hiring philosophy . Who We AreINVISTA is a global manufacturer of
chemical intermediates, polymers and fibers. From parts for the
automotive industry to medical equipment, air bags, food packaging,
carpet and clothing, our ingredients in the nylon 6,6 and
polypropylene value chains help bring many of life's essential
products to market. A subsidiary of Koch Industries since 2004,
INVISTA is committed to innovation and responsibly creating more
value for its customers and society while consuming fewer resources
to make these products. See the bigger picture at INVISTA.com. At
Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life
better. Learn how our helps employees unleash their potential while
creating value for themselves and the company. Our Benefits Our
goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling
and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to
build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength
focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters
most. Our benefits plan includes medical, dental, vision, flexible
spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD,
disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational
assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid
parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility
criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy
or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you
have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your
recruiter. Equal Opportunities Equal Opportunity Employer,
including disability and protected veteran status. Except where
prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned
upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify.
Please visit the following website for additional information:
Keywords: Koch Industries, Inc., Victoria , Instrument & Electrical Superintendent, Professions , Victoria, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...