Facilitiy Operations Assistant
Company: Morada Victoria East
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Morada Senior Living proudly operates more than 27, care- and
lifestyle-focused communities in the Southwestern United States.
With a core concentration throughout Texas, and emerging presence
in New Mexico, Colorado, Arkansas and Oklahoma, Morada communities
together account for more than 2,400 units and offer a full
spectrum of senior living and care options, including Active
Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing
and available, short-term Respite Care.
Morada Senior Living is looking for a Facility Operations Assistant
to join our community Morada Victoria East.
- Responsible for assisting with maintaining a safe, clean and
comfortable environment for the residents, guests and team
- Performs routine maintenance duties to complete all service
requests for repair and maintenance of all grounds, buildings,
apartment homes, equipment and vehicles in a timely and
- Routine maintenance duties may include: fixing wall and/or
floor coverings; repairing furniture and fixtures; performing basic
plumbing work; performing minor electrical repairs; repairing
appliances; painting and refurbishing projects.
- Assists in the execution of the preventative maintenance
- Assists with working on heating and air conditioning systems,
domestic water systems and pumps, refrigeration systems, motors,
fans, electrical systems and emergency generators.
- Performs carpet and hard surface floor maintenance.
- Performs deep cleaning and resident suite 'make ready' rooms as
- Assists with Fire Safety and Disaster Preparedness Evacuation
- High School diploma or GED.
- Technical school education preferred.
- One (1) year maintenance and/or housekeeping experience
- Must have basic technical knowledge (such as HVAC, plumbing,
electrical, mechanical and code compliance) and mechanical ability
to perform routine maintenance and repair on mechanical and
electrical equipment and possess a basic knowledge of construction
- Must possess a general understanding of OSHA, fire prevention,
life and safety regulations.
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities and work
In addition to a rewarding career and competitive salary, Morada
offers a comprehensive benefit package.
Eligible team members are offered a comprehensive benefit package
including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances,
paid time off and paid holidays. Team members are eligible to
participate in our outstanding 401(k) plan with company match our
Employee Assistance Program and accident insurance policies.
Thank you for your interest in Morada Senior Living careers. If you
have any questions about the position you are applying for, please
contact the community directly.
JOB CODE: 1001225
Keywords: Morada Victoria East, Victoria , Facilitiy Operations Assistant, Professions , Victoria, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!