Outside Agricultural Sales Representative
Company: AKE Safety Equipment
Posted on: October 16, 2020
Summary: This is an opportunity to represent AKE Safety Equipment
in an outside sales position as an independent contractor. This
position offers you the chance to sell a unique product for a
market-leading fire safety equipment manufacturing and sales
company that has been in business for over 30 years. AKEs target
market is based on the agricultural industry throughout the
country. In this role, you would be focused on selling directly to
farmers, by going farm to farm. AKE is looking for driven
salespeople who want to make a difference selling a product that
protects the property, livelihoods and lives of genuinely good
Create your own schedule and benefit from an excellent commission
structure. At AKE, we value and highly respect our salespeople who
keep the lights on around here. Your income is based on a 100%
commission structure. Our sales people prefer this because they
understand that a safety net does not help them but instead slows
them down. This position gives you the independence of a personal
business without the risk of investing your own money. Therefore,
if you perform well, you will be compensated handsomely.
We do not just throw our salespeople out to the wolves and HOPE
they do well. Instead, we give our salespeople the support they
need to go out and meet their goals. At AKE, we understand that it
is a team effort. We are here to coach and train you. Because of
this, you can expect an encouraging environment that propels you
toward success. We want you to succeed, but not at the cost of
family, personal time, and health.
Top 3 reasons why our current sales representatives say we offer
the best sales career opportunity:
- Sell a unique product - You will get the chance to help people
and potentially save a life while representing a company and brand
to be proud of. Because of our products unique position in the
market, you will also have the backing of a fantastic product our
- Freedom to be their own boss - Control your own schedule,
income, and destiny while still having a very strong team backing
you up in this 1099 outside-sales position.
- Earn unlimited income - You have the opportunity to earn as
much as you desire because our commission & bonus plan is both
lucrative and uncapped. Improve your lifestyle while being an
integral part of something bigger than yourself. Our most
successful Sales Representatives:
- Have years of sales experience - You know how to sell and enjoy
the challenge of finding your own customers through cold calling
- Are extremely competitive - You always strive to win and are
CONFIDENT in your abilities which results into a deep commitment
for doing the job right. Some might describe your work ethic and
passion as contagious.
- Have a connection to the agricultural community - If you grew
up on a farm, worked on a farm, or have done business with farmers
on a regular basis.
- Are goal setters - You set ambitious goals for yourself and
work with a burning desire to exceed those goals.
- Bring persistence and hard work to job - You understand the key
to good performance is continuous improvement, hard work, and a
willingness to make small sacrifices to get the job done.
- Are entrepreneurial - You were born with these traits:
independence, self-drive, self-motivation, and business
- Are a cultural fit You must be in-line with our core values.
You are excited to sell a product that helps save property,
livelihoods, and lives. As well, you value faith, family, and fire
safety. We are not only looking for talented people, but people who
care about making our agriculturally based customers safe.
- Build lasting relationships - You naturally seek to build
lasting personal and business relationships with truth and trust.
You are passionate about your customer, product and team.
- Committed to helping others - You may have worked as a
firefighter, law enforcement, EMT or military. PLEASE understand:
- We only allow the best salespeople who fit with our company to
join our team!
- We NEVER charge our salespeople anything to work for us.
- Our salespeople DO NOT buy their product from us in order to
- Bottom line is: no surprises, no fees, no funny business - no
BS. If you believe you have what it takes to help our sales team
continue to grow, please complete our application. Next steps
- A one-on-one phone interview and then,
- If we believe you are a good fit, you will be invited to a
face-to-face personal interview at our headquarters in Rochester,
MN. If selected, you MUST be willing to complete this step because
there will be no exceptions. If you think you have what it takes to
meet the challenge of helping us save lives and property, then
begin your process now by completing our online application!
Go to our website to learn more!
Keywords: AKE Safety Equipment, Victoria , Outside Agricultural Sales Representative, Sales , Victoria, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!