Insurance Agent Trainee
Company: Farmers Insurance Group
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Insurance Agent Trainee Farmers InsuranceSan Diego, CA,
USACompensation$2,500 to $4,500 Monthly (plus commission)Employment
TypeFull-TimeWhy Work Here? Farmers offers competitive compensation
(no caps!), opportunities for growth, stability, initial and
continual training and support! Salary: Base Pay + Commission!We
are looking for individuals that are looking to enter the financial
lucrative world of insurance! Our prot g program allows you to work
and be mentored by one of our districts most successful agents. We
offer base pay plus commission.We will provide full one on one
training with sales, customer service, insurance knowledge and
- Provide quotes, pricing, and other information to prospective
and existing clients.
- Ensure all quotes procedures and practices are compliant with
Farmers guidelines and procedures.
- Meet new business sales goals by working existing leads,
develop new leads and market appropriate products.Requirements:
- Able to obtain or currently hold a Property & Casualty license
and a Life & Health License. (We will provide study material for
candidates that do not currently hold insurance license)
- Outgoing, confident, and assertive individual.
- Quick Learner and team player.
- Committed to growth.
- Must pass credit and background check.
- Previous Sales, Marketing or networking experience is a
- About Farmers Insurance:Farmers is the #1 Insurance carrier in
California and #3 Nationally. Serving individuals, families and
businesses since the1920's. We are considered an Essential Business
and offer an amazing company culture where you become an important
member and have the support of the Farmers Family. Sales
Representative - Trainee Farmers Insurance Bakersfield District
OfficeBakersfield, CA, USAEmployment TypeFull-TimeNEW Farmers'
Protege Program!We are looking for individuals that have been
looking to enter the competitive world of INSURANCE! No matter your
sales experience, we'll invest in your success. We provide ongoing
hands-on training and support so you can best serve our
customers!As a member of the Farmers family you will sell, market,
and service our insurance products to existing clients and new
customers. Helping individuals, families, and small businesses
secure their tomorrows.We provide FULL hands-on training from
marketing, sales, staffing, customer service, and insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Discount
- Flexible schedule
- Bonus opportunitiesResponsibilities
- Work existing leads, develop new leads, schedule appointments,
identify customer needs and market appropriate products.
- Make policy changes, answer policy and billing questions, take
payments, and provide requested documentation
- Be open to marketing yourself on social media to reach the
public and offer Farmers products.
- Establish client relationships and follow up with customers in
a timely manner so as to provide exceptional and extraordinary
- Ensure that all quotes, procedures, and practices are compliant
with the Farmers Department of Insurance.
- Work independently and with mentoring/coaching.
- Multi-task, organized, and driven to meet deadlines.
- Training through the University of Farmers.RequirementsWe will
help you acquire Property & Casualty and Life & Health Insurance
- Confident and Assertive
- Outgoing and enjoys talking to people
- Trustworthy and Dependable
- Quick learner and a team player
- College Degree Preferred but not required
- No Insurance experience is required
- All Training is provided
- APPLY TODAY TO FIND OUT WHAT FARMERS INSURANCE HAS TO
Keywords: Farmers Insurance Group, Victoria , Insurance Agent Trainee, Sales , Victoria, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!